Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: 4th of July

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 4th of July

    but DJ you'll be in the back whipping up the good ol Colonel Biscuits [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 4th of July

    To see as many movies as I can in one day! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Well, that's what I'd like to do, but I'm sure the misses has other plans. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    Today I'll be visiting family on their farm. For the last few years now, they have been throwing a big bash and inviting all their extended families and friends for food, fellowship, and fireworks. They know how to celebrate the fourth, so maybe that will excuse me so I can get my movie-fix!!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •